The Start Smart programme is our self-employment programme in Greater Manchester, helping people start a business.
The programme is part funded by the European Regional Development Fund and the GC Business Growth Hub.
Starting a Business
- Dedicated Business Advisor
- 1-2-1 Mentoring
- Signposting to business resources near you
- A suite of workshops and seminars to help you get started such as Business Planning, Bookkeeping and Finance & Marketing Masterclasses
- An assessment of your business idea and it’s viability
- Support with applying for finance and loans
- Marketing support to start promoting your business
- Help installing a bookkeeping system
- Continued support through the programme
Click to book:
If you would like to join the Start Smart programme you MUST meet the following criteria:
1. Be a resident of Greater Manchester.
2. You must be interested in setting up your own business or going self-employed.
3. Be over the age of 18.
OR ENQUIRE HERE